Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hi friends in the blogging community! I want to welcome you to my new blog. The main focus of this blog is to share with you the exciting stories of my sweet Kinderkids, and show some of the fun and exciting that we are working on in class. I want to help the parents of my students understand more about my classroom and give them ways to help their child at home, as well as share ideas with my colleges. I enjoy creating games and center work for my students therefore, my ultimate goal is to open a TPT and TN store with a team member from school. If you would like to know more about me please read the "about me" or leave a comment. Please remember I am new to the blogging world and still working out all of the kinks, so PLEASE be patient. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment